As the world, hopefully, begins to open back up, we spoke with friends of Queen’s, Allana Buckle and Monica Khaleghi, from Coutts, to find out how they can support our international clients looking to move to London. This is what they had to say;
Extraordinary individuals have banked with Coutts for over three centuries. From our earliest days back in 1692, we’ve nurtured the finances of some of the world’s most phenomenal people, protecting their legacy then, now and into the future.
When you’re at Coutts, you’re a part of an eclectic family – our Coutts International team look after the high-net-worth individuals across the globe. And we’re an international bunch indeed, with coverage in the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, Russia and the Americas.
Our clients’ international lifestyle means they are often on the move – and we are here to take all the hassle of moving away.
Here are 7 ways Coutts could support a busy, international move:
- we help navigate the complexities of our clients’ multi-jurisdictional status, working alongside professional advisers and our external network of leading tax, immigration and property experts
- our onshore & offshore service with a global investing approach could help structure clients’ wealth in a tax-efficient manner
- we know what is needed for the UK Tier 1 investor visa and will hold the client’s hand through the process
- we can provide unique private company investment opportunities via the Coutts Investment Club
- exclusive access to a panel of residential agents to help find a perfect new home for our clients
- flexible and tailored mortgages* to fit around any individual circumstances – taking into account global finances, effortlessly
- we’ll take care of the current & deposit accounts in multiple currencies, making them accessible in a single card with a range of travel and lifestyle rewards
Our clients work extremely hard to achieve their wealth – we are here to protect it into future generations. Each family is unique and special to us, we’ve built relationships that have been lasting for decades.
We understand the complexities and the subtleties of our clients’ lifestyles and will work with you to find flexible and elegant solutions.
If you would like more information on how Coutts could support your international move, please email Allana Buckle (Americas & Europe) firstname.lastname@example.org or Monica Khaleghi (Middle East, Asia & Africa) email@example.com.
Moving internationally? The expert Relocations team at Queen’s remain at your service to handle your move from start to finish, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist.
*Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.